Enroll today in any one of our pre-set individual training programs and start your new path to opportunities.
Student Requirements & Procedures
Nuna Training Technologies (hereinafter referred to as “NTT”) and Applicant and Student herein are interchangeable.
1. Students are expected to be present and on time for each class.
2. Additional training or make-up training will not be extended to an absentee Student (unless in unusual cases or as discussed with NTT Program Facilitator). If the Student is absent from the training program for more than 10% of the allocated program time without advising NTT Administration or NTT Program Facilitator the reason for the absence or the Student’s intention to continue the course, NTT will advise the student stating the schedule for retention of tuition fees. The Student must respond to NTT Administration or the NTT Program Facilitator.
3. Dress Code: Casual dress for classroom and simulator training.
4. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is required for all field training activities. PPE is the responsibility of the Student and is at the Student’s cost. Minimum PPE consists of: certified steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, reflective vest and hearing protection.
5. Students must be of legal working age.
6. Students must carry a valid Class 5 Drivers’ license to operate field equipment.
7. NTT has a “No Tolerance” policy regarding the use of alcohol or drugs during training or within the training premises. A Student under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be removed immediately from the training area.
8. NTT provides for a smoke-free training environment. Smoking is not allowed in training facility or equipment.
9. Students are prohibited from operating NTT equipment or third-party equipment without the permission of NTT and/or without NTT supervision.
10. Students must follow instruction from the NTT Program Facilitator. It is the Student’s responsibility to immediately ask for clarification if the instruction is not understood by the Student before a Student proceeds with instruction.
Terms and Conditions
Student payment of Deposit or Program Fee may be made by certified cheque, money order, cash or by a third-party such as a sponsor. Third-party payments must receive prior approval by Nuna Training Technologies.
- The Student may be required pay a $75.00 Deposit upon their Program Application being accepted. The Deposit will be credited toward the Program Fee.
- Payment is to be made to Nuna Logistics Partnership.
- The full Program Fee is due 7 business days prior to the Program Commencement Date.
- By request of the Student, a payment receipt will be either faxed, emailed, mailed or held at Nuna Training Technologies’ offices for pick up by the Student.
A partial or full Refund will be issue to the Student or third-party upon the following occurring:
If Nuna Training Technologies (NTT) cancels the:
- Program 7 business days prior to the Program Commencement Date, the Student or the third-party will be issued a full refund of monies paid by the Student or the third-party with 30 days of the Program being cancelled.
- original Program Commencement Date but offers an Alternate Program Commencement Date, the Student or the third party will have an option to request a full refund of moines paid by the Student or third-party or accept the Alternate Program Commencement Date with all monies paid by the Student or third-party transferred applied to the Alternate Program Commencement Date.
If the Student or third-party, for whatever reason, chooses to not commence the Program or chooses to drop out of the Program at any time after the Program Commencement Date or Alternate Program Commencement Date, the Student or third-party must provide Nuna Training Technologies written Notice, and written Notice must be accepted by Nuna Training Technologies for the following refund to occur:
- if the Student does not start the Program and the Student has not provided Nuna Training Technologies with Notice, no refund will be issued.
- if 20% or less of the instruction hours have been delivered to the Student, 75% of the Program Fee will be refunded to the Student or the third-party;
- if more than 20% but less than 50% of instruction hours have been delivered to the Student, 40% of the Program Fee will be refunded to the Student or the third-party;
- if 50% or greater of the instruction hours have been delivered to the Student, no refund will be issued.
(information to follow)
Your information will only be used for the purposes of administering programs, informing you of our services, and for statistical purposes.